Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Before Summer

When I finally downloaded all the pictures off of my camera I realized I had a TON of pictures on there from before the summer. So I'm gonna put these pics on here too. I go through the blog a lot sometimes to look at how big my kids have gotten and marvel at all the things they've done so far. Sometimes when I miss them during the day I'll go back and look at all of their pictures (I know my mom does this too :-)). So these are more for my benefit then anything :-) But I hope you enjoy them as well.
The boy loves raviolis!
but as you can see he cannot eat them with clothes on!
Very strange child, he LOVES to brush his teeth
Will sitting in his sister's bumbo chair.
He does NOT like that we've given his sister some of his old stuff.
Daddy and his babies in Astros gear
Chuck E Cheese
Eating at his big boy table
Pretty girl in a pretty bow
He's rather territorial :) When he wasn't sitting in the chair he was carrying it around. Determined to not let Ella sit in it. He sat in time out A LOT for this :)






No comments: