Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

This weekend Brandon and I took Will to meet his Uncle Jimbo, Aunt Dani, and cousins Lauren, Colton, Maci, Forrest and Corbin. We all hung out and watched LSU beat Alabama (barely!). It was a great weekend and it was really fun to spend some time with Jimbo and his family since we rarely get to see them. We're hoping that we will all get to hang out again soon. Not a whole lot going on this week. It's the end of the 6 weeks so I'm sure I'll be stressed out. :) Papa D is coming home on Tuesday after being gone a month. We have really missed him and can't wait for him to get home. Brandon is going to see Toby Mac on Saturday with his brother and family. I'm not a huge fan, so I'm going to spend time with Will and my parents. Hope you all have a great week. Here's some pics from the weekend.


The Lamb Family all decked out in our LSU finest!


He bleeds Purple and Gold, and he brought me over to the dark side!! :-)

No comments: