Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 months old

Well, my little baby isn't so little anymore. He's growing so fast and getting so big. He's about 16 pounds, 24 1/2 inches long, and is barely fitting in size 3-6 month cloths, 6-9 months is what he's fitting in. Gram (my mom) says that he has rolled over from his tummy to his back, but of course I was at work and have yet to see it. Brandon also swears that he waved bye to him this morning :-) He isn't sleeping through the night yet but he is still a great sleeper so I am definitely not complaining at all. Not really much else to report on our end. Sunday will be my first girls night out. I'm going with my best friend Meredith to see RENT and I'm super excited. I have all next week off for Thanksgiving, and I am definitely looking forward to spending a lot of time with Will and Brandon. Monday Will has his renal scan so please be praying for that, and on Wednesday we will be leaving for Baton Rouge for Thanksgiving. We have been looking forward to this trip for a while, even though I know it will be challenging to travel that far with an infant. But we definitely can't wait for Will to meet his O'Papa (Brandon's grandfather), plus Brandon and I will be going to the LSU vs. Arkansas game on Friday!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!! Just in case I don't get a chance to post again for a while, Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.Oh, and CONGRATS my best friend Meredith who got engaged over the weekend. I am completely over the moon excited for her. Her ring is GORGEOUS, and I can't wait to start helping plan what I know will be the most awesome wedding ever :-) We love you guys!!!
Meredith and I the day I got married
Aunt Meredith and Will
Just random cute pic of my boys

No comments: