Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

10 months old

Well, he's 10 months old now. Only 2 more months until his 1st birthday. What can I say about him other than he is awesome. He is just the sweetest, funniest, good natured, fun loving little boy I've been around. Really he is great. We love him more than anything in the world, there aren't even words to describe it.
He is getting more and more independent by the day. He would much rather feed himself then eat any kind of baby food off of a spoon, which had me worried that he wasn't eating enough, but his doctor assured me that he wasn't going to be starving himself. We went to the doctor a little over a week ago because he got thrush (AGAIN! This was the 3rd time) and he weighed 24 1/2 pounds and was 29 3/4 inches long. Growing big and strong. I love being home with him and I pretty sure he feels the same way and we have quickly settled into a pretty good routine. I look forward to a busy summer ahead.


Almost too big for the swing, but he loves it!
His favorite spot.
He thinks I'm funny :-)
He's precioius
Peek a boo
I didn't do it!
If you look close you can see his 1 tooth




3 comments:

NicoleC said...

He's just so DREAMY!

Heather said...

I love his smile! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so AWESOME, can't wait to kiss him and hug him (soon). Grammy