Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today Brandon and I have been married 3 years. Wow, time sure does fly doesn't it. I love him so much and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He is a wonderful husband that spoils me every single day. He is also a GREAT Daddy!! God certainly blessed me 10 times over by bringing him into my life. I love him more today than I did yesterday, and less than I will tomorrow. Happy Anniversary baby!!

Us at the Texans game
At Antonio's after we got married 12-30-05

Saying I do :-)




3 comments:

Leigh said...

Happy Anniversary, Holly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love, Mom

Candace said...

YEA!! Happy Anniversary you two! We love you guys! Can't wait for Ella to get here! Please give Will kisses from us!

-C