Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are okay. Our street faired very well during the storm, although I can't say that for the rest of the neighborhood, or city for that matter. LOTS of downed and uprooted trees and power lines. Cell phone service is still out as well. We still don't have electricity, but luckily Meredith, my best friend in the whole world, got power back on Saturday night so we've been here since Sunday. Hopefully her and Lance don't get too sick of us. We are so lucky they took us in.
Mom, if you read this, I can't get calls yet so probably just wait until Sunday when you get off the ship, or email if you can. LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly, Brandon and Will, Glad you all are doing well and that you have such great friends like Meredith and Lance. I knew you were there so I figured you just did not have service. I also got Matt on his cell while he was on the interstate--with pretty good service. Grand Daddy and Memaw are doing well too. I love you and will talk to you soon. love, Mom-Grammie