Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

9 MONTHS OLD!!

Will is 9 months old today. I'm going to take him in for his check up next week but I'm going to guess and say hes probably around 23 or 24 pounds. He's a big fella :-) He is so much fun and just growing and getting smarter everyday. I don't have any pics to show right now, but I promise I'll post some new ones soon.
We have been super busy trying to get the house ready to move in. We've pretty much been working for 10 days straight and we are almost done. Well, not done but done with what we need to in order to move in. There are a lot of other little things that I want to do but that can wait till the summer when I have more time. We are set to start moving next Saturday (5/24) and we are so ready to finally be in our house. I'll update again soon with pics of Will and of the new house. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: