Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

6 months old

Well he's actually a little older than 6 months now, but on his 6 month birthday we all had a bad virus, and Will also got pink eye, which was not fun. Last week we were starting to get better and this week we are finally all better (and praying that we stay that way). We went to the doctor on 2/15 (for the pink eye, not his 6 month shots) and Will weighed almost 21 lbs and was 27 1/2 inches long. He certainly is momma's big ole boy. Here's some pics. Hope you enjoy.
Go Stros!!!
Lots of drool, but still no teeth
I love my Grammy!!!
Playing with Daddy's hat!! This is his Elvis smile :)
I think he looks like me in this pic
Geaux Tigers
Those cheeks are so kissable!!
Finally got my big boy high chair
Will's first Valentine's day
His shirt say "Johnny Cash: Crawl the line"



4 comments:

Renee said...

He looks a lot like you in ALL the pics! Except the last one... that one looks like Brandon. But overall he looks a lot like his mama!

Heather said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! And I think he looks like you in ALL the pictures! ha! Adorable!

Jacquie said...

Love the pics! He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM! And you and B, too, of course.