Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

5 MONTHS OLD!!!

I can't believe Will is 5 months old already!! Time is really flying by. We are starting to get back in the swing of things and are starting to adjust to our new schedule. I went back to work last Monday (1/7) and with that brought some changes. My mom and dad had been keeping Will since I went back to work in October, but they started traveling again so Will started daycare when I went back to work this past week. The first day was rough on me, but I've finally adjusted and so has Will, and am starting to love the ladies that watch him while I'm at work, and they seem to really love Will too. Will is so much fun. He laughs and smiles a lot, and is just growing so fast. We are gradually starting him on baby food. He's eating oatmeal twice a day and LOVES it. He wolfs it down in minutes with minimal amount getting spit out. We will start giving him vegatables in a week or so. Thats whats going on with us. Hope everyone that reads this is doing well.
Here are lots of new pictures. They are kind of out of order a little bit.
Big boy sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed
Merry Christmas (his bib says "who needs Santa when I have Grandma)
Silly boy
Love that gummy smile
My favorite picture of Will with Daddy
Our nephew Kainon eating his Christmas present
Nephews Kade and Kainon
Wills new exersaucer
Eating oatmeal
All done



2 comments:

Heather said...

He's absolutely the cutest thing! :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh. He's just beautiful.